The Message and the Member
Your leaders are enthusiastic and willing to tell members all about what your association offers. But are they prepared to step to up to the podium and deliver?
Do they have:
– A clear message about why your organization matters?
– A system and strategy to build a memorable presentation?
– Practice and feedback that gives them more confidence they’re doing it right?
If your leaders could get the right message to the right member, how might it change how members think about your organization, or behave when you need them to act?
This three to four-hour learning summit will give leaders the tools to move members from saying “So what?” to “Oh, I get it!”
- Decide what message is memorable and relevant.
- Learn critical steps – a new strategy – to plan and present with confidence.
- Practice what they’ve learned with their peers with a chance for feedback and improvement.
- Three to four-hour learning summit – live or virtual. We’ll decide together which fits you best.
- Attendees will practice what they learn during the summit and walk away with valuable feedback from their peers.
Any leader who wants to leave members saying, “Wow, I get it,” each time they speak or present.
What Attendees Say
“I finally learned the difference between features and benefits.”
“Got me out of my comfort zone to learn new, real skills.”
“It’s all about the audience, and not me, the presenter.”
“I have a place to start and a map to follow.”
“I’ll be more comfortable with any audience! Presenting in front of my peers is the hardest part!”
If you think this is a program that will help your leaders covey a better message, let’s chat about more details.