Mission: CONNECT Selection Criteria
A state association must agree to participate along with three local associations and all must complete project application by December 15, 2013.
Local association’s requirements include:
(1) A full-time AE who will participate in the project (all the time; will not delegate to another staff member).
(2) Membership of at least 800 members.
(3) Currently communicates with members on a regular basis using an email system that includes a way to measure email open rates.
(4) AE and Communications Director (and staff member charged with member communication responsibilities) is actively involved in the project and attends all meetings. (There will be 1 live meeting in your state and several virtual meetings via phone/web.)
(5) AE is willing to attend and participate in a panel at 2015 AE Institute about their experience, the process and results.
(6) Communications Director (if you have one) is willing to bring the experience and results back to Communications Director’s Institute in 2014.
(7) Both state and up to three local associations complete the project application.
Ready to apply? Click here to get started!
Have questions? Contact Melynn Sight @ 913.220.7753 or click here.