Outsource Your Communications
Sometimes you need an extra hand – either to temporarily fill a staff position, to support a new hire as they ramp up in their new role, or as training and skill building for your current staff.
Benefit from proven expertise in strategy, writing, graphics, backend technologies – to fill a function you don’t have in place today, or to back up your current communications director.
We’ll work with your association one-on-one to develop a custom plan that solves your communications gaps today, and prepares your staff to deliver effective, attention getting communications to members going forward.
If you have a gap in your team or your strategic plan calls for an evaluation or help, our seasoned communicators and strategists will help you with:
We can step in to help you with planning, content and execution of your:
- Social media
- Events, launches and special promotions
- Other communications projects
Communications Directors will build skills to:
- Write with the member in mind
- Plan thought out, organized communications across multiple channels
- Create attention getting content – subject lines, headlines, graphics
- Learn the right things to measure and use data to make decisions
From an association executive:
From a communications director:
Contact us if you’re interested in Communications 1on1 and how we can step in as your communications support team.