Auditing Your Communications
The strongest communicators are those who plan their communications to be a competitive advantage. Take a serious look at your communications through a third party audit.
The communications audit will:
- Help you understand if your communications link to your organization’s goals
- Offer third-party perspective across all communications channels
- Will give you concrete feedback and recommendations for change
An audit provides the situational analysis as groundwork for a communications plan. Learn how to build an association communications plan here.
Building a Usable Communications Plan
After learning about any communications barriers and suggestions, the next step is to gather your key communicators together to create a communications plan. The plan begins with your communications goals. It helps you think about your diverse audiences, how to plan messages and measurements, and establish a calendar that lays out your communications for action and assigns staff accountability.
The workshop includes:
- Live four hour workshop
- Two additional 30 minute conversations with Melynn to finalize the plan if necessary
- Fully-working process document and project management ideas for your staff