Communications Plan Workshop
A communications plan helps you plan for – and overcome communications obstacles.
A plan will help you:
- Keep your focus on them. It is very easy to focus on what you do. Your plan should meet them in the middle!
- Deliver a consistent message about the problems you know they deal with, and your expertise to solve them.
- Connect with more members where they prefer to consume their information.
A plan is strategic when:
- It uses data that you collect so that you plan by fact.
- It’s based on communications goals set at the executive level of your association.
- It requires prioritizing key member audiences.
- It relies on unique key messages that consistently weave throughout your communications.
- It’s a plan you’ll use every day and build on for several years.
- It builds in accountability and measurements.
Click on infographic to view full size.
- A virtual workshop
- A customize plan template and project management ideas for staff use
- Review of your plan after you complete it
Target Audience: Communications Directors, Association staff, and CEOs