Communications Plan Workshop
A communications plan helps you overcome obstacles. A plan will:
- Direct your focus on them (not you)
- Deliver a more consistent message across your areas of service
- Show you how to connect more to members
Why have a communications plan?
- Establish communications goals that link to your strategic goals
- Hone in on a few key audiences (and why that’s important)
- Plan ahead the types information and the way you’ll deliver the information over a
12-month (repeatable) timeframe
- Establish a process so that there is accountability to the plan
Click on infographic to view full size.
- A virtual workshop
- A customize plan template and project management ideas for staff use
- Review of your plan after you complete it
Target Audience: Communications Directors, Association staff, and CEOs