- Here’s to board presidents who use their value proposition as a compass for their year.
- Here’s to the associations with a clear vision for becoming something bigger. Better.
- Here’s to executives who set goals for your communications; and then expect results.
- Here’s to your efforts to deliver the kind of value that grows your members’ businesses.
There is not enough celebration for the courageous, gutsy, risky, new moves that changed your way of doing business:
- Here’s to mid-course corrections (aka audibles).
- Here’s to CFOs who measure progress on communications by the numbers.
- Here’s to GADs that realize that members don’t understand complex issues and convey simple messages to them.
- Here’s to Communications Directors who know how to put quiet time to good use – to plan.
- Here’s to Staff Executives who ask courageous questions that lead to actionable steps and improving the member’s experience.
- Here’s to Membership representatives who understand they are all in sales.
- Here’s to members who get it.
Celebrating those of you who make communications a strategic activity that streamlines – and un-complicates your business.
- Here’s to those of you who have a plan.
- Here’s to those of you who work hard to make it look simple.
- Here’s to those who get it.