Communications and Leadership: Blending diverse experiences into a voice of one
Leaders come to the boardroom with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Learn how to blend different delivery styles by unifying around a common message to use that diversity to find a ‘voice of one’.
Leaders are effective because of their diverse experience. Use those differences to create a common vision that unifies them to strengthen your value proposition.
- Learn to work with the leaders who come from different experiences, ages, backgrounds.
- Learn how shared values fuel your culture.
- Learn how to agree on clear expectations of leaders in order to avoid dysfunction in the boardroom.
- Examine potential risk areas and learn how effective leaders lower their risk.
- Learn the vital steps to building board consensus.
- Association executives, elected leaders and committee chairs
- Prospective and potential leaders