Communication’s Role in Creating Career Karma
Creating and communicating a strong personal brand
The key to business success is building relationships, creating trust and making meaningful connections. Clients, customers, and prospects want to work with people they know, and trust and who communicate well. There are a whole lot of people who do what you do. How do you, as a business professional, set yourself apart?
Effectively communicate with your audience
Great communication is an art, not unlike a musician or an inventor. Becoming an effective communicator takes practice, like any other skill. Go beyond delivering the news, and learn how purposeful communications can strengthen a brand and help deliver more value to the customer experience.
- Learn what a personal brand is, and is not, and how to create one.
- Help members think about themselves as a professional in a new way.
- Discover the ten steps to creating a brand promise worth promoting.
- Know the audience in order to know how best to communicate with them.
- Learn what makes a great communicator.
- Learn how technology can help (or hurt) communications.
- Handle difficult (and sometimes contentious) communications situations. Learn the role and rules of consensus building.
- Approach communications without a win/lose perspective.
This two- hour presentation is for association members, staff, board and any person in business.