Leadership’s Role in Delivering Your Value Proposition
Many associations devote extraordinary time and resources to developing and fine-tuning their products and services (membership, marketing, education, advocacy, customer service, etc.), but fail to assess the most fundamental of business success factors: their value proposition. Leave this session with a good understanding of what makes a solid value proposition, and your role in sustaining it.
- A primer on what a strong value proposition means.
- If it is important enough, the value proposition should be a strategic goal.
- Review of how to develop and test your value proposition.
- How your brand and value are decision-making shortcuts for your members.
- What great leaders do to communicate the message of value.
Participants will leave this session with an understanding of the importance of clearly defining the association’s value proposition, and where and how to promote it.
Association Staff and CEO