Marketing Communications That Are Right-On and Relevant
Relevance means delivering communications that link directly to what your members need the most. That kind of connection builds loyalty. Learn new rules and digital tools that help you better connect with members. Consider these bold ideas as the basis of your communications strategy.
- Learn how to meet member’s needs by understanding what they value.
- Learn the three dos and six don’ts about communication with members.
- Practice four steps to ask yourself before you ever write a word.
This 60-minute session will follow a three-step process to create relevant communications:
- Identify and understand your member’s needs.
- Look at different member segments and how you communicate with them.
- Build relevance through your services, activities and communications.
Walk away with a fresh perspective on your members’ needs and how you can better meet them today.
Association Staff and CEO