REALTOR® Leadership Program
REALTOR® Leadership Program is a chance for current leaders to hone their skills and re-frame their thinking. Potential and new leaders will build solid expectations of leadership – including the art of collaboration, consensus and communications. These skills will add depth and determination to your leadership team. Look for leaders to walk out with new ways of thinking.
“Those who never change their minds never change anything.” Winston Churchill
Give your leaders the right skills to prepare and remind them how to lead for positive change and your important institution! If the curriculum sounds dry – it is nothing of the sort!
Two three-hour courses are available: RLP 200 and RLP 300. Many AEs prefer to present these courses back to back to cover everything in one day, but it’s not essential to pair them together. Each course covers several different leadership topics and one builds on the other. Both courses generate real live conversations about leadership challenges and goes beyond leadership issues to offer participants with potential solutions and self-evaluation tools.
– The “players” that make up the association
– Association structure and getting things done
– How associations and leadership make decisions
– Leadership’s role
– Making productive meetings
– How groups make decisions and build consensus
– Duties of a director
– Strategic planning – making big decisions, advancing and monitoring the plan, the board of director as strategist
– Running meetings – and handling the most difficult situations
– Communications strategies to successfully respond to difficult questions
There is no longer a license fee to NAR for either class. More information about the class is at http://www.realtor.org/realtorleadershipprogram.
To read a case study from the Osceola County Association of Realtors®, click here.
If you are interested in having Melynn teach one or both of the classes for your members and leaders, please contact email@example.com.