Discover and Develop Your Value Proposition
Do you, your leaders, and every staff member agree about your “So What?” In other words, the priority emotional benefit of belonging to your association and the key member services that support it? A message that is compelling enough that it persuades your prospect to join, or your member to rely on you?
The answer is your value proposition.
Value lives in your customer’s head. It’s not enough that your association does something well; you’ll influence more members when you develop a rationale:
- That is relevant to your members,
- Sets you apart from your competition, and
- Shows your strengths today.
You can figure that out by tapping into your uninformed, indifferent members through a specific, proven process.
Associations who discovered their breakthrough value consider their member value proposition a critical step to grow awareness, attention, and action. They’ve followed a proven seven-step process to learn about their members’ most important business needs and link them to what the association does well today.
If you’re ready to take the next step and persuade more members that they are better with than without you, let’s get started.
- Contact us to help facilitate your value proposition project. We’ll take you from discovery and member research to launching your campaign.
- If you’d like to work through this process on your own, the book Breakthrough Value will guide your association through each step of the process. Visit breakthroughvalue.org to purchase the book and learn about options for project support Beyond the Book.