E:X:E:C – Education/eXecutive Involvement/Events and/or Communications
Small associations – yet MIGHTY association executives! You are the perfect candidate for the E:X:E:C project if you:
- Have an NAR approved strategic plan?
- Have 300 to 700 members
- Believe that with a little help you can be even mightier?
You’ll work with nSight Marketing to develop a 12-month member communications and activities program.
The local association AE must complete an online project application and submit by February 21, 2015. No extensions will be possible.
Only local associations can apply for E:X:E:C. State associations do not apply. If you are less than 300 members, you may team up and apply with another small local association.
Goals for E:X:E:C
- Help you show your association’s value in a tangible way through a series of 12 monthly classes/training events.
- Develop a series of messages for you that highlights your local, state and NAR’s value proposition.
- Materials that can be used for your new member materials, member communications, for leadership’s use when meeting with members, and in your recruitment efforts.
- Create a repeatable process for others associations’ use.
E:X:E:C Selection Criteria
The local association AE must complete an online project application and submit by February 21, 2015. No extensions will be possible. Selection criteria include:
- An NAR approved “core standards compliant” strategic plan
- 700 members or fewer (from NAR’s database reporting)
- BOD is willing to commit to being part of planning and execution
- Selection criteria will consider a competitive market threat or other industry or market issue.
- A belief that with a little help you can be even more mighty!
E:X:E:C Project Includes:
- No predisposed solutions! (We will figure this out together!)
- Flexibility to tailor the program to your association’s needs. For example, if you need more help with communications than member education/events we will focus on that.
- Full day workshop with local staff and BOD
- Course outlines and member value materials
- Design and print for a dues renewal (or other) mailed collateral
- Virtual meetings to support the project
What E:X:E:C Does Not Include:
- Travel for any state or local staff members to attend meetings.
- Implementation costs for any training and education programs.
- $500 fee paid by the local association to participate.
- Apply by February 21, 2015 (no extensions)
- Finalists will be notified by March 1
- Interviews held during March.
- Project launches before 4/1/15.
Co-sponsored by the National Association of REALTORS®.