Five Unbiased Questions to Reveal Positive Change
Grab a flyer, newsletter, event postcard, or any other member facing material.
Ask yourself this:
1. Does it lead with a benefit or is it full of features? A benefit makes it very clear ‘what’s in it for the member’.
2. Is information prioritized? Remove anything redundant. Don’t give equal treatment to everything.
3. Is it simple? Is it more about the member or more about the instructor or the event?
4. If you’re using an image, does it really compliment the content?
5. Is there a specific call to action? Be specific about what you want the reader to do once they glance at your material.
Sometimes the best way to learn is by example. View an infographic with two real-life makeovers.
Need hands-on help? Get another head in the game to create new habits at CommunicationsOnCall.com.