REALTOR® Leadership Program (RLP) 200 & 300 – Osceola County Association of REALTORS®
(1) Provide professional leadership training for board members and aspiring leaders (especially Young Professionals)
(2) Create a culture committed to developing future leaders
(3) Show the importance of leadership training beyond the Association
OSCAR, a local Florida association of 2,500 members, hosts RLP every year. This is the fifth consecutive year we are bringing Melynn to present to our members. Consistent, high quality training earns OSCAR a reputation for developing leaders.
OSCAR continues to extend the program’s reach to surrounding associations and leaders in the business community. In 2015, OSCAR opened the program to four nearby local associations and a local Chamber of Commerce.
This unexpected collection of leaders resulted in dynamic networking and new relationships to extend business connections across the region. It is a “first step” toward OSCAR’s goal of growing partnerships throughout the business community.
Over the past the five years, OSCAR played a role in developing leaders across the area, including:
- A District Vice President for Florida REALTORS®
- State Committee Chairpersons and Members
- Local Board members, Committee Chairs and Members
- Local Chamber Board Members
- A School Board Chair
- State and National Leadership Academy Participants
- A Home Owners’ Association Chair
Feedback About the Programs
“We experienced an exceptional return on our investment that is continuing to grow equity in our volunteer corps. Seasoned volunteers grow through greater perspective and introspection.
New volunteers begin in leadership with their eyes open to what leadership means and tools to step into the role with a good baseline of knowledge and expectations. We are thrilled with the results!”
Carol Platt, CEO
Osceola County Association of REALTORS®
To learn more about RLP, click here.