Strategic Communications Review – Colorado Association of REALTORS®
1) Make better connections with their target audience
2) Gain feedback on internal and external communications
– Are they consistent?
– How can CAR better build and reinforce their credibility?
– How does the public view them?
3) Advance communications to the next level with specific, actionable ideas regarding consistency in presentation and content across channels.
4) Learn how to better articulate to members why CAR is the best possible business partner.
CAR is a State Association that spans diverse geography and demographics. CAR works on legislative issues, legal subtleties, and market data/neighborhood information and trends across the state. CAR’s value proposition is “Knowledge Happens Here” so their communications need to fulfill that promise.
The communications audit was CAR’s opportunity to get outside input on in-ternal materials and PR initiatives that represent the member and the industry.
The report detailed all aspects of communications including messaging, voice, and consistency in delivery.
The project helped solidify the association’s value proposition, new member orientation, member communications, and media/PR direction.
Feedback About the Process
“When my CEO first approached me with the idea of having audit CAR’s Communications I was a little apprehensive and curious about the motive.
After talking with Melynn and going through the process I can say it has been invaluable. It re-energized our leadership team and me as well.
CAR is much better prepared to promote our value proposition from going through this process.
I received specific and actionable feedback that will help me carry CAR to a higher level of communications and the member services we offer.”
– T. Adams, VP Member Services and Communications